School RegistrationPublished by garrett.andersen on Fri, 07/06/2012 - 15:50
Larsen Elementary Registration
August 1, 2012 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
What Happens at Registration?
· See class assignments
· Update your child’s contact information
· Receive materials & school information
· Pay activity donation - We ask $20 per child.
· Pay for School lunch – (Applications available for free and reduced)
· Update Kindergarten Immunization records (these need to be up to date before your child can start kindergarten).
· Join PTA and sign up to volunteer
· Buy School T-Shirts
FAST PASS!: Save time at registration by filling out your family information card online at www.nebo.edu/parents/sis before you come!! Updating online will allow you to avoid filling out multiple white information cards! Whether you register online or at the school, we hope everyone comes to registration!! Tell your friends!
It is critical that all schools have an accounting of student enrollment to achieve accurate numbers; all students must register on August 1, 2012. If you will not be here on August 1st, please come into the school before registration day to register your students.