Parents and Guardians,
With a 60-80% chance of rain and predicted lightning storms in the forecast, we need to postpone our fun run that was planned for tomorrow. We are planning on holding the event next Wednesday, October 13th from 2:00-3:15. Thank you for your understanding and your patience. We are excited for the chance to run together.
If you available to volunteer for a few upcoming events, I have included a sign up genius link. Thank you to our PTA who have created these sign ups and for coordinating all of these events.
Volunteer to help at the Fun Run-